Phantom 3 Pro - No Signal

Okay, thanks. Your earlier comment on 4 is interesting. I've only been flying about 4 months but I've only had a handful of 5 level days. Must have something to do with location.

Where do you look up the index. And just a follow up to my original issue. Now my phone occasionally goes through the DJI initial start up audio even know the app isn't even running. Thank you DJI.

Where do you look up the index. And just a follow up to my original issue. Now my phone occasionally goes through the DJI initial start up audio even know the app isn't even running. Thank you DJI.
Mike, I go to UAVFORECAST.com mostly. They have a good site. Somebody doing it on the side. Seems to be very reliable and it is searchable by location. There is also an app call Magnetology. I have iPhone and it is in app store. Not sure about Android but probably.

I don't know about the app issue. I'd probably delete and reload the DJI app. I'm low tech on apps and software lol! Best of luck.

hey I was told that by DJI and did that I have an minipad 3. but heres's the skinny. I have learned in my area if I go too high up or too far away it goes wonky. Any thoughts- I get grey screen and it just goes to heck !

hey I was told that by DJI and did that I have an minipad 3. but heres's the skinny. I have learned in my area if I go too high up or too far away it goes wonky. Any thoughts- I get grey screen and it just goes to heck !
Try different areas

Might want to consider doing the BETA version for IOS. I had similar problem but works fine now. Do it on the Apple site.

Been having this problem myself…I was on 1.4.10 but had problems with stability as far as my P3P flying straight so I downgraded to 1.3.2, flies good now…problem I have been having is that **** "No Signal" at top of screen…I have complete control and full signal on controller but lose video feed…this is scary when you're out there…thank god I had my buddy watching and was able to keep track of my P3P…I wound up hitting return to home and eventually the video signal came back, but this is ridiculous…I am using an Nvidia Shield with DJI Go App 2.3 and firmware 1.3.2…controller is updated…Anyone figure this out yet? I didn't have this issue when I first got my Phantom, now all of a sudden Im having issues, been having them off and on for a while, but today was a little scary since I was about 2500ft out…by the way KP index was 3 but how does that effect the signal if I have total control…to me it seems to be something with the app or firmware connecting and disconnecting..but I am far from an expert on this lol

Reactions: Poundofnuts
Been having this problem myself…I was on 1.4.10 but had problems with stability as far as my P3P flying straight so I downgraded to 1.3.2, flies good now…problem I have been having is that **** "No Signal" at top of screen…I have complete control and full signal on controller but lose video feed…this is scary when you're out there…thank god I had my buddy watching and was able to keep track of my P3P…I wound up hitting return to home and eventually the video signal came back, but this is ridiculous…I am using an Nvidia Shield with DJI Go App 2.3 and firmware 1.3.2…controller is updated…Anyone figure this out yet? I didn't have this issue when I first got my Phantom, now all of a sudden Im having issues, been having them off and on for a while, but today was a little scary since I was about 2500ft out…by the way KP index was 3 but how does that effect the signal if I have total control…to me it seems to be something with the app or firmware connecting and disconnecting..but I am far from an expert on this lol
Much of the flying straight issues are caused by crosswinds-- they will slip the Phantom as it flies forward. The firmware version has nothing to do with this.

the best way to get it back to you if you lose orientation is to use the Radar Icon and point the arrow to the center of the circle and it will come straight back. Yes you can use RTH and it will come back despite the cross winds.

There was no wind the days I flew with it, so not sure if that's the case...but I do understand using the radar icon works but this "No Signal" issue should not be happening as often as it does now, never did this in the beginning...I would just really like to know what the issue is, if it's the app or the firmware

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.