[Phantom 3] Point-Of-Interest - ULTIMATE TEST @ 3842m - Video!

How on earth did those people get there anyway?! I could not see anything at all, unless it internally in the rock or something. Amazing scenery, simply nature at its best

I guess I'll have to be the one to say it. While the scenery is fantastic, I came to see how the POI feature looked and to me it was awful. I'm better off doing it myself manually than using the app feature. (If that is what it's going to be that is)

I guess I'll have to be the one to say it. While the scenery is fantastic, I came to see how the POI feature looked and to me it was awful. I'm better off doing it myself manually than using the app feature. (If that is what it's going to be that is)

He said he was making adjustments at times so it's hard to say what was pilot input and what was automation. Have you signed up for Litchi Alpha, not beta? I've had great success with that app and POI. Guys are uploading their examples to that group if you want to see what their results are, granted their not making them at the Chamonix needle.

Reactions: woobisah

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic