Phantom 3 Not Flying Correctly

Reaction score
Hello, I have just got my first Phantom 3 and just tried flying it but when I launched it it would not fly correctly, if I tried flying it left or back it would simply jolt around in the air, the two lights on the front of the drone are red, if anyone can please help I'd that'd be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't fly unless you know how. It can simply kill someone as it waits over 1.2 kilograms. Please get some understanding from youtube and DJI help section. Please read and understand the manual properly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: tml4191
New out of the box I would make sure everything is completely charged ( quad batt, rc, and device) and calibrate everything b4 first flight. Imu, compass, rc sticks, gimbal. And that's after completely reading and understanding the user manual. Once your ready for first flight pay close attention to device screen for any warning popups.

Hello, I have just got my first Phantom 3 and just tried flying it but when I launched it it would not fly correctly, if I tried flying it left or back it would simply jolt around in the air, the two lights on the front of the drone are red, if anyone can please help I'd that'd be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app
Have you read the manual, watched all the DJI videos, read the manual, watched the videos again... and read the manual again... and again??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.