837734116_o.jpg

837734092_o.jpg

837734105_o.jpg

837734078_o.jpg

837734064_o.png

For SALE:
DJI Phantom 3 Lens Caps

$7.99 **free shipping!!**
(there is a charge for international shipping)
PayPal accepted
pm me for details or go to my eBay page:

http://r.ebay.com/TDy0y7
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fits either the Advanced or the Professional models

Finally, a quality lens cap to protect your precious Phantom lens! DJI did not see fit to make one, so I did.
Made from bright yellow bendable vinyl. Will not scratch or mark your camera body. This IS NOT a 3d printed cap. This lens cap is soft and pliable.

Bright yellow so you'll not forget to remove it before flight.

Comes with the DJI logo in your choice of colors. (Lens cap is yellow, you choose the logo color)

Last edited:
Would you be making these in any other color other then yellow? I'd like to get a couple, just not a big fan of yellow. Let me know if you can make new colors

Would you be making these in any other color other then yellow? I'd like to get a couple, just not a big fan of yellow. Let me know if you can make new colors

As far as the cap itself... Yellow is the only available color. It is bright yellow so you are less likely to take off with your cap on.

I CAN do just about any color of the DJI logo, though.

Thanks
Tony

Reactions: sky reaper
Now available in BLACK!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you want a black one, go ahead and buy one or two from my auction. Just send me s note that you want black. I do have them. I have very few yellow one left. Once I'm out of yellow, I'm going to switch over to black only. I need to revise the pictures and all. Probably switch over tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic