Phantom 3 for sale

Hi, the battery will go before the max range is found. Lot better pent ration of objects also.

Antenna and booster kit or just the antenna?! I live in a city and get 2,300 stock. I'm sorry to bother u.

Wow, I wish I already didn't have one. Very good deal for a person who wants a high end mobile setup and doesn't want to wait for batteries, etc. buy this kit and your not gonna need all that much down the line!

I been wanting to purchase these antennas but worried about installing them.Is there anywhere in the uk would install them you can advise me of

Important question: Why are you selling?

[If it's personal reasons, obviously no need to go into detail.. but I'm curious if you're going to another product, or otherwise giving up on DJI]

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
I love this but always wanted and inspire. I'm between 2 minds because I don't have much time to use it so may just wait till next year b4 getting another. Shame to have it just sitting there. I've had no problems with dji. From fc40, p2 and now p3p

Reactions: Morgon
Added info on the FPVLR advanced kit. I also have this kit and reception extends well beyond your PNR (point of no return). The PNR point is limited only by battery endurance.

Reactions: joop7777

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers