Phantom 3 flight controller parameters

but those are just battery percentage levels, they have nothing to do with this (peak high current) situation
Obviously these values are related to autolanding and gohome ....
The max current problem is related to the maximum drone ascent speed which consumes a lot of juice!

I was testing the 65449 landing issue in the simulator and couldn't get it to stop. not smart enough..That's another issue id like fixed....

did you try this one? i dont think i saw this one in the thread, could have missed it.

{
"index" : 424,
"typeID" : 2,
"size" : 4,
"attribute" : 11,
"minValue" : 0,
"maxValue" : 4294967295,
"defaultValue" : 65540,
"name" : "g_config.api_entry_cfg.api_authority_group[0]_0",
"modify" : true
},

Yeah that was the first one I tried and it didn't work...I even found the exact distance it changes from go home to land in the simulator to see if i could find it in there ...65449 = land and 65448 = go home...

65448.JPG 65449.JPG

Reactions: Digdat0
Yeah that was the first one I tried and it didn't work...I even found the exact distance it changes from go home to land in the simulator to see if i could find it in there ...65449 = land and 65448 = go home...

View attachment 80846 View attachment 80847
what about these three? I managed to fry two camera boards, but i got my gimbal ribbon so yeah living vicariously through you guys right now!

{
"index" : 244,
"typeID" : 0,
"size" : 1,
"maxValue" : 1,
"defaultValue" : 0,
"name" : "g_config.flying_limit.auto_landing_enabled_0",
},

{
"index" : 206,
"defaultValue" : 1,
"name" : "g_config.advanced_function.fail_safe_protection_enabled_0",
},

{
"index" : 215,
"maxValue" : 2,
"defaultValue" : 2,
"name" : "g_config.fail_safe.protect_action_0",
},

Have you ever tried to use the meters instead of feet?
Is there the same problem?
This number(65449) seems too close to 2 ^ 16 (int32) to be a case.
Maybe there is an overflow problem in the code....

what about these three? I managed to fry two camera boards, but i got my gimbal ribbon so yeah living vicariously through you guys right now!

{
"index" : 244,
"defaultValue" : 0,
"name" : "g_config.flying_limit.auto_landing_enabled_0",
},

{
"index" : 206,
"name" : "g_config.advanced_function.fail_safe_protection_enabled_0",
},

{
"index" : 215,
"maxValue" : 2,
"defaultValue" : 2,
"name" : "g_config.fail_safe.protect_action_0",
},

The first one looks like it's not enabled because of the "0" maybe that value is chosen from somewhere in the app or another part of the program...IDK

The second l think it is just to enable the go home or land which i think you want enabled

and the third i think is just the default setting in the app for what you want it to do. go home or land..I'll assume 2 is go home because that is what mine's always is defaulted to in the app..

I personally got tired of looking for things in this file..I got too obsessed and loaded it at LEAST 80 times. Things that look so obvious to fix an issue did nothing or if it did it gave a negative affect elsewhere...Like the speed and the battery drain for example or motor overload...Without actually being able to see or understand the program i pretty much had to pack it up...

If you look at the pics i posted it says under "tips" Going to home point even though its landing that's a little odd...

if anyone's interested, I finally found a way to fly inside NFZs
defaultValue of g_config.airport_limit_cfg.cfg_search_radius_0 needs to be set to 1
it means that AC will look for NFZs (their central point) only in 1 meter radius

some pilots confirmed that man doesn't even need DJI GO with patched NFZs list

Hello friends,
Thanks for your hard work, this is giving new life to our P3.
Just a couple of questions:

1- Considering phantom's shell fragility, isn't it dangerous to upgrade its speed and acceleration?
2- Isn't it also dangerous to increase vertical descent speed augmenting the risk to enter a vortex ring state?

I mean, of course, manually we won't take the bird down in a straight line but, in the event of a RTH or a low battery scenario, the bird could do it on its own.

Which do you think would be a safe speed to take down the AC?

For the record, extracted fly parameters from P3A are identical to those of the P3P.

*Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Very interesting guys, a little much for me to attempt confidently right now but I do have a question as I will be attempting this in the near future. I have a p3 4k and would like to modify the live view from 480p to 720p. Have you guys had any experience or information to make this happen. Thanks in advance

hey bro i can't find any file called mi01.bin what happend to me ? i use
code extract the m0306.bin then found flyc_param_infos ..... is this right??

I have been trying to change the values in the parameters in notepad++ but I'm at a loss I get this far and I cant work out how to change the min
max default values in FW V01.11.0020 CAN ANYONE please show me an example on how to change the values in the correct way if I see 1 parameter moded i can do the rest myself ,i HAVE PHANTOM 3PRO thanks in advance ,

this is how I change the parameters though don't think it is correct
"index" : 428,
"typeID" : 1,
"minValue" : 1,
"maxValue" : 0,
"name" : "g_config.airport_limit_cfg.cfg_search_radius_0",
},
{
"index" : 429,
"name" : "g_config.airport_limit_cfg.cfg_disable_airport_fly_limit_0",
, please if so what am I doing wrong just want to mod the flight radius and flight limit i changed min max and default but cmd says no parameters changed here you can see what i changed

this is how I change the parameters though don't think it is correct
},
{
, please if so what am I doing wrong just want to mod the flight radius and flight limit i changed min max and default but cmd says no parameters changed here you can see what i changed

Did you save the file? Thats why it would say no parma changed. howto:modp3params [dji.retroroms.info]

thanks for the reply im going nuts trying to figure this last part out yes i saved it i clicked on save as and it saved as a text file i see the saved file in the folder

I read the rom info but did I change the values correctly I posted any help much appreciated

I di it again now it says 2 parameters, but I change the airport radius with same min-max values as airport limit hope that's correct

},
{
"modify" : true if this not correct could any one show the correct way i know im nearly there but once i see it i will understand soory for my english

well, i tried with the changes I made in the parameters but I guess I did not change the parameters correctly. here is the result

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor