Phantom 3 ... Cast your predictions

Re: Phantom 3 ... Cast your predictions

One that works and doesn't fly away on its own or trying better customer service before putting out a new product or let's see maybe having replacement parts on hand.

I hope for collision avoidance and a much better camera to record 1440p or better and 1080p 60fps. Digital zoom would be nice too.

What i think: better camera for ultra hd and slowmo and making pictures while filming, and 5to 10mins better battery life.

So here is what i think.
Now that GOPro is going to release the gopro4 which will have 1080P at 120 FPS and 720P at 240 for slow motion effects this is a given in the next Phantom vision 3 or whatever they call it. What I think is sorely missing in this is the ability to actually zoom in without flying it lower. I wanted to get shots of my roof top and flew the PV2+ too low and of course as a beginner I hit a tree. It would of course add money to the unit but a camera and software that you could zoom in with would be a welcoming feature. A better gimbal in future revisions. I also think they should include a GPS tracker in the unit for all of us to have a fighting chance if it does a flyaway and I think they should figure out whats causing some of these units to go beserk and fly away to begin with. A better camera of course is also a given. a battery that could last 45 minutes would be great. The only problem with this is that these birds will probably be outlawed in two years so there wont be many more revisions so enjoy it now..just my thoughts love to hear from others what they think will happen with these.
abacus01

I would agree a zoom feature would be pretty neat, I guess it would only be possible being digital instead of optical zoom though, an optical zoom would surely throw the gimbal off balance when used.

Perhaps a more integrated design on the TX? It seems a bit clunky at the moment with the separate bolt on wifi extender and the phone holder, how about an integrated screen in the TX.

My predictions for the Phantom 3... Hmmm...

1) It'll be three weeks late
2) There will be a nearly immediate firmware revision as flyaways and other problem reports start rolling in.
3) They won't offer any cohesive, consistent, timely tech support.
4) There will be a bunch of new features that will cause problems with old features.
5) I won't buy one... :D :D :D

-slinger

GMANNZ said:
My predication is ........ if they bring out a P3 later this year, theres going to be a lot of whining, moaning and bitching again from those that just bought a P2V+ !!!! ..... :lol: I cant wait ... :roll:

+1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

GhostMaster said:
P3 will be 4S and 40min flying time, just like the new hubsan x4 pro H109S.

Is that available anywhere in the U.S. yet?

Thanks...
-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj