Phantom 3 Batteries???

In the middle of May but I remember seeing B&H say the 15th they will be shipping to customers

Anyone have updates on this? Would love to know who has them in stock and ready to ship. I'm overseas and having my stuff brought to me, the folks leave June 8.

Anyone have updates on this? Would love to know who has them in stock and ready to ship. I'm overseas and having my stuff brought to me, the folks leave June 8.
No one has them. If you order from DJI, they're 10-15 days from when payment clears + shipping time. Assuming that's accurate, June 8th should work.

No one has them. If you order from DJI, they're 10-15 days from when payment clears + shipping time. Assuming that's accurate, June 8th should work.
Yeah, I wasn't confident enough to place the order. I'm in a unique spot in that if the batteries dont reach them by June 8, they'll sit there until the next visitor comes over (Christmas).

I don't understand the 10-15 day bit. Either they're in stock and ready to go out next day, or they aren't.

I think the biggest hurdle is shipping on these batteries. Since they cannot Air Freight them over (lipo), they have to waiting on shipping (ship) to get here. Hopefully it gets here soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31