Phantom 3 Advanced

Reaction score
$500.00(plus shipping)

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter up for Sale.Used minimally, less than 8 hours of flight time, in perfect condition. NEVER crashed or hard landing experienced. H Comes with x2 batteries, transmitter, extra set of props, 32GB Memory Card and a carrying bag made by GoProfessionalCases(5.11 Tactical Backpack). Have original box also if wanted. No issue, just looking to upgrade myself. Located in St. Louis, MO, Insured Shipping to be covered by buyer as quoted by zip upon purchasing.

IMG_4994.JPG
IMG_4995.JPG

I'm interested and serious. Upgrading from P3S. Are you still willing to do the $450 shipped?Let me know. I am in Seneca, SC. PM me your phone number and we can do the deal. How would you like payment? Thanks, William,

Apologize thought I posted a reply, did not go through I guess...going to hold on it for the time being until after the first of the year, work is supposed to be purchasing an inspire for "work" use, will post back up when its ready to go despite knowing the site will probably be flooded with them after Xmas. Not sure if Mods can delete this thread. Thanks for the interest, again apologize

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj