Phantom 3 Advanced for sale, mint, lotsa extras !

Reaction score
SOLD ! Phantom 3 Advanced for sale, excellent to mint condition. GL-300B TX. Never crashed, always gently landed. Many valuable extra accessories included!
$540. Shipping TBD dependent on buyer location, willing to share shipping expense.

Includes the following extras over the standard manufacturer supplied package accessories:

- More rugged phone/tablet mount on transmitter for rock-solid stability
- Qty 3 original DJI flight batteries
- HDMI module installed on the controller to allow connection to goggles
- 4 silicon motor dust covers
- Parabolic range extender for transmitter (slides over antennas)
- Set of 3 Polar Pro Cinema Series Vivid ND filters in rugged case, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL
- Extra UV lens cover for camera lens
- 4 sets of extra propellers (16 pieces)
- Additionl charger: Yx Phantom 3 charger, Model DO-YXC06 (charges three batteries and remote simultaneously and quickly)
- Polar Pro bottom gimbal guard
- Improved camera locks and gimbal locks (3 pieces)
- More rugged aircraft shell to prevent motor cracks (replaced by DJI)

Interested parties please respond with any questions. Package deal, will not split up!

Last edited:
I think the asking price is high.

Reactions: Odogster
REDUCED! Phantom 3 Advanced for sale, excellent to mint condition. GL-300B TX. Never crashed, always gently landed. Many valuable extra accessories included!
$540. Shipping TBD dependent on buyer location, willing to share shipping expense.

Includes the following extras over the standard manufacturer supplied package accessories:

- More rugged phone/tablet mount on transmitter for rock-solid stability
- Qty 3 original DJI flight batteries
- HDMI module installed on the controller to allow connection to goggles
- 4 silicon motor dust covers
- Parabolic range extender for transmitter (slides over antennas)
- Set of 3 Polar Pro Cinema Series Vivid ND filters in rugged case, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL
- Extra UV lens cover for camera lens
- 4 sets of extra propellers (16 pieces)
- Additionl charger: Yx Phantom 3 charger, Model DO-YXC06 (charges three batteries and remote simultaneously and quickly)
- Polar Pro bottom gimbal guard
- Improved camera locks and gimbal locks (3 pieces)
- More rugged aircraft shell to prevent motor cracks (replaced by DJI)

Interested parties please respond with any questions. Package deal, will not split up!
Is this still available?

Actually I’m driving near you tomorrow morning on my way to the Catskills. Perhaps we can meet if you are seriously interested. I can also do just a little better on the price.

Actually I’m driving near you tomorrow morning on my way to the Catskills. Perhaps we can meet if you are seriously interested. I can also do just a little better on the price.
If you'd like, you can email me and we can discuss it further?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.