Phantom 3 Adv Ver 1.10.90

Reaction score
I have upgrade my aircraft to the latest firmware , but when I check the version in the dji go app...its stated as version 1.9.60+. Anybody get the same reasult or diffrent.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1480437995.861805.jpg

I also had the + after FW update, don't remember which version it was but it just disappeared one day. It's no big deal to have a + after FW Version..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I saw this '+' before on earlier firmware upgrade and concluded it was because the battery needed upgraded too, once done the plus was gone?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Well that remains to be seen , he would not commit to an answer either way, I asked st least three times and always followed up by saying there are a lot other with exact same issue after 1.10 upgrade and his response was send it in for repair, so it's on its way to Cali from Canada

So why upgrade? My situation is a bit different as I only fly around my home(rural area), and have no airports or anything else to interfere with a normal "surveillance" flight,,,,except trees, power lines, and buzzards.:) I've only had my quad for about 6 months, but after all the horror stories about upgrading, there's no way I'm going to as long as I have a choice. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Yes if I can turn back time...... but u would generally think an upgrade would be beneficial in some way , not this last one for a lot of us

There has to be someone who has figured out how to wipe out and reload an older FW. I saw a post recently about that. Might be worth a try,,especially if you're "bricked" by the new FW.

My P3P will be in dji Cali in a couple days , Iam nervously waiting to see what kind of a repair they will make as well if Iam going to be charged for this repair , I have a list to email them showing at least 11 others that have the esc error after 1.10 upgrade , so it wasn't like mine was an isolated incident

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.