Phantom 3 Adv. For Sale

Reaction score
I have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced that flies but has no eyes. The gimbal is attached and moves with controls but no camera feed goes to the app. Perfect to practice with and no have much invested. Comes with 2 additional batteries, a parallel charger that charges all three batteries at once, 2 sets of carbon fiber props, a skin already applied, controller, backpack for most everything, and if I make it by the house prior to selling I’ll have another 2 sets of stock props, and the original box. Make an offer and let’s see what we can do. As a truck driver I can deliver it to almost anywhere in the USA.

Reactions: Shoemaker
I liked the statement “As a truck driver I can deliver it to almost anywhere in the USA”

You can possibly make more money if you sell the parts individually and not as a package.

I liked the statement “As a truck driver I can deliver it to almost anywhere in the USA”

You can possibly make more money if you sell the parts individually and not as a package.
Understandable but the primary goal is to free up space in my truck and drop a few dollars in the piggy bank. Maximizing profits isn’t the purpose of this venture, not to mention the headache of stopping at every other post office and mailing parts A, B, C, and D. But your more than welcome to pick up the workload and add some jingle to your bank account as well.

Do you have any pics, would you be interested in a trade for a phantom 4 plus cash etc to make it fair

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie