Phantom 2 vs Phantom 2 Vision

NLS

Reaction score
OK aside from the obvious difference that the second includes DJI's own camera and the first doesn't.

Since info is a bit scarce and I am confused a bit can you clear a few details for me?

1) How much is a 2 Vision vs. 2+(whatever extras needed to do add the HERO Pro and use FPV)? (and I'll also add the price of the actual hero pro)

2) Are any actual specs different between the two? For example I am not sure 2 (non-vision) has the 5.8GHz thingy. On the other hand I think I read 2 (non-Vision) has a 1Km distance ability or something.

Thanks.

I have seen the site.

There is no direct comparison though, nor is there any mention on cost differences and in the end I am interested to read expert opinion.

The questions I ask above are virtually unanswered by the site.
2 Vision is a nice setup, very integrated.
2+gimbal+hero pro is possibly (?) less integrated, possibly (?) more expensive, some different (?) features (not even sure what and what is important) but in the end you also get to have a hero pro to use stand-alone too, plus I suspect (?) the hero pro will produce better quality results.

But I really need expert detailed comparison on the things I put a question mark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20