Phantom 2 Vision+ with GoPro Mod

TuT

Reaction score
For sale is my beloved Phantom 2 Vision+ with GoPro mod and H3-3D Gimbal.

• For sale is my beloved Phantom 2 Vision+ with GoPro mod and H3-3D Gimbal.
  • The Phantom has been upgraded so the GoPro feeds live video through to DJ Vision App, Litchi or DJI Ultimate Flight Apps. So operation is the same as if you were using the Vision+ camera, except now you're using a GoPro 4. Video feed comes through the DJI apps. No extra monitor is required. All telemetry data comes through to the DJI apps.
  • Remote control has been upgraded with a controller knob so you can adjust the gimbal angle extremely smoothly.
  • The remote has been upgraded with the DBS Antenna upgrade so control range and video feed remains clear well past 1000m.
  • 4 batteries are included, all in great condition.
  • Extra props, all balanced. A sunshade is also included.
  • A custom backpack is also included.
  • Quad has always been flown carefully and never crashed.
  • All upgrades were installed by a professional RC and Broadcast engineer.
  • I would also consider selling the GoPro 4 Silver camera separately. The GoPro has had the lens upgrade mod to remove the fisheye effect. Video quality is superb. I still have the original lens in case you want to go back to standard. Video samples are available upon request.
  • I'm looking for $600 US for the quad and all accessories (minus the GoPro)
  • $300 US for the modded GoPro 4 with 2 lenses and Polar Pro Filter.
  • I won't be insulted by reasonable offers, so ask away. I'm located in Sydney, Australia so please factor in shipping into your costs. The last Phantom I shipped to USA cost less that $100 Australian.
  • To Australian buyers, I would be happy to schedule a demonstration flight with you. Custom modifications to your own Multicopter can also be arranged.
Please be aware that this sale does NOT include the customized GoPro 4. If you want the GoPro 4 with the dual lens modification then I will consider selling it separately.

Attachments

• IMAG2167.jpg
    IMAG2167.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 452
  • IMAG2166.jpg
    IMAG2166.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 441
  • IMAG2165.jpg
    IMAG2165.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 428
  • IMAG2163.jpg
    IMAG2163.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 398
Last edited:
No takers yet?
Please remember this is a complete kit for the professional photographer. Make a reasonable offer, please.
Also don't forget, no height limit on these babies ;)

Hi MacMan, I'm not offended by your offer, it's just a little low for my liking. I have it on eBay as well, I'll so if anyone bites there.
Cheers, TuT

I like this whole thing (minus the go pro) but I have a question:

If I bought just the drone, and went and got my OWN go pro, would I be able to just hook my new gopro up to this drone and it would work like you have yours? What would be the process to do that, if its at all possible?

Hi Slice, yes you just plug in your own GoPro and you're away. I know it will work with any GoPro 4. I haven't tested it with a GoPro 3

Slicc98 and TuT,

I just wanted to chime in and say that I have used the same mod with a GoPro 3 and it works the same way.

Good luck with your listing,
Ic3Man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31