Phantom 2 vision plus camera

Reaction score
Ok so i've bought a new camera ,my question is this a plug and play or are there things i will have to do first ????

If you've bought the entire camera/gimbal and board simply attach it and plug in the 3 connectors. You may need to update the FW to ensure everything is communicating properly.

Bought it off this site , maybe get here saturday or monday ..... Yes it was a complete new camera and gimble ...

Bought it off this site , maybe get here saturday or monday ..... Yes it was a complete new camera and gimble ...
Nice, i saw that camera for sale in here and i considering buying as well as my P2V+ needs that as well. Good luck! I look forward to hearing how you make out with it.

Ok now i have the camera and have it installed. I can take pictures and movies fine but can't see anything on my phone just a black screen while doing that. So i'm lost at this point ,,,, Any help guys ?????

May need a reflash.

Read here:

Ok so i read that thread but it's over my head... Can i buy a reflashed board or send mine to someone to reflash??????

Ok so i read that thread but it's over my head... Can i buy a reflashed board or send mine to someone to reflash??????

Depends on where you are, and how technical you are, I did a how to fix video shown below, if you cant do it yourself , i do the repair in the UK and @okstuv does them in the USA,

email me at flymyphantom at outlook full stop com and i can pass on Okstuvs details if he doesnt reply to this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair