Phantom 2 fpv problems

Reaction score
So I got my p2 from aces deals a few months back then later I bought an "advanced fpv kit" from them (though it came from Kamba cam ) it has a flysight 5v 32ch transmitter one day after setting it all up to fly I couldn't get any signal to my monitor after trying everything I could think of I decided to replace the transmitter thinking it was burnt out or something but I just replaced the transmitter and I still can't get a signal to my monitor can someone please help me fix this so I can get back to flying

After messing with it a bit I get this
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1452727628.609699.jpg

You don't really give more details on your setup... GoPro? iOSD Mini (I'm assuming from the pic you posted...). Looks like a Black Pearl monitor... 7 or 32 Channel? Try NTSC/PAL settings. Not sure where you're located, but make sure your camera and monitor are set tot he same, either NTSC or PAL. Have you tried different channels on the Tx and monitor?

You don't really give more details on your setup... GoPro? iOSD Mini (I'm assuming from the pic you posted...). Looks like a Black Pearl monitor... 7 or 32 Channel? Try NTSC/PAL settings. Not sure where you're located, but make sure your camera and monitor are set tot he same, either NTSC or PAL. Have you tried different channels on the Tx and monitor?

Yes I tried every channel on the monitor and trans and sorry yes I'm using GoPro on the zenmuse hd3d gimbal

How is the GoPro connected to the gimbal? If it is a Hero 3 do you use the side USB cable? There could be a pinch in it somewhere, check the wiring, make sure everything is seated properly, maybe something shook loose...

Yes it has a very flat like multi pin thing that connects to a mini usb on the side of the hero 3+ but I've checked and rechecked all the wire connections to no avail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav