PHANTOM 2 FOR SALE WITH FUTABA UPGRADE

Reaction score
Hi all, i"m selling one of my P2"s, this one is bare ie no Gimbal but has been upgraded with Futaba T8J TX and Futaba RX 2008SB. Has been flown no more than 12 times as i got the Go-Pro bug. Well before having surgery on my shoulder anyway :)

I had it advertised elsewhere but only got the Timewasters i normally get off ebay :(

I was going to sell it with a spare battery but i"ve decided to keep that now for the other Quad, the original cost is @£750 so open to "serious offers" only please :)

The Quad in question is the one below, this is the last time it was flown, for the purposes of sale, as i"d prefer a buyer to see it flying before purchase but otherwise a video before packing would have to suffice.

Fully insured next day delivery would be £30 for well protected and double boxed etc

Regards Ian

http://youtu.be/T09nQXBHwQE

Updated may split the above now and open to serious offers,

P2 mint UK purchase just under £500 and a "newly purchased Futaba T8J & Futaba RX" UK sourced for £250 ( as against the original Futaba & Rx that was for sale ) receipts to prove. very low use. *( I switched the new pair with the older Futaba set up as i already had that TX marked up on the switches for my requirements )

Open to serious offers for the above

PM only please

Regards Ian

Bloody hell it's a MEAT MARKET today lol

I should mention the MInT P2 I am selling is still on version 1:08 I did not attempt to cripple it in any way for a potential purchaser :)

Or indeed my other one for that matter lol

Ian

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl