Phantom 1, Walkera G2D, Gopro White

Reaction score
Mowed yesterday for the first time this year. Aimed the camera straight down and went for it. Lawn looks much better from ground than the air. Lighting direction makes a big difference. This was mid morning.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've just attached a plastic Walkera G2D to a modified Vision.
The white "rubbers" that came with it caused the gimbal to shake/bounce very badly!
After adding 4 earplugs into the rubbers the shake was gone, but I do still see some "twitch" sometimes!
Is there some tuning that you did to the rubber?

I've just attached a plastic Walkera G2D to a modified Vision.
The white "rubbers" that came with it caused the gimbal to shake/bounce very badly!
After adding 4 earplugs into the rubbers the shake was gone, but I do still see some "twitch" sometimes!
Is there some tuning that you did to the rubber?
Now, I have some toilet paper stuffed into the rubbers to stiffen them up. Not sure why the video had jello at the very beginning but it went away after a few seconds. I have a separate battery mounted on the gimble to power it. 7.4 volt 850 ma. I am trying out different things. I have seen some very good videos with this gimble. I can't seem to get a great one. Maybe that's what I can expect for $79. Maybe they did some post processing ,

Thank you for the info. Will try some more fine tuning.
With my other gimbal (Taco) I used small nuts & bolts to stiffen the rubbers.
Will give this "mod" a go, and report back.
The G2D I'm using is powered by the main battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31