Phantom 1, Total newb.. Need help

Reaction score
Well, if that wasn't a good enough explanation I'm sorry. I purchased this drone about a year ago and I have flown it just a few times.

I am now wanting to start flying more consistently and of course am having issues.

I have the 2.4 Nazram assistant installed and really after that I am don't remember drivers or anything like that, so I need to start all over.

I power my controller then the drone and it goes through the start up and then is flashing amber....

I am use the usb plug and connect the drone to my computer and it does not recognize my drone at all, I am pretty sure I have connected to it in the past.

When connected, to the computer the light is a faint but steady green, no flashing.

So, if I can be pointed to the right place I will do what is needed for you to assist me and get this thing up and running.

Thanks in advance.

Billiam

Well, if that wasn't a good enough explanation I'm sorry. I purchased this drone about a year ago and I have flown it just a few times.

I am now wanting to start flying more consistently and of course am having issues.

I have the 2.4 Nazram assistant installed and really after that I am don't remember drivers or anything like that, so I need to start all over.

I power my controller then the drone and it goes through the start up and then is flashing amber....

I am use the usb plug and connect the drone to my computer and it does not recognize my drone at all, I am pretty sure I have connected to it in the past.

When connected, to the computer the light is a faint but steady green, no flashing.

So, if I can be pointed to the right place I will do what is needed for you to assist me and get this thing up and running.

Thanks in advance.

Billiam
1..did you buy it new?
2..have you ever flown it?
3,,with the amber light on drone flashing...are you inside where it can't get gps?
4..have you done any mods?
5..does it have screw on props and dual antennas?...there were several P1s,,
6...can you start the props?
7.....why are you connecting it to computer? What are you trying to achieve?
8...are you having a problem? If so...what?

Thanks for the reply...

1. No, bought it used
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. No.
5. Twist on props, only see one antenna
6. Yes
7. I am trying to connect to the naza assistant, to find out if I had a setting incorrect. But I will not connect to the software, my computer recognizes that I connect to it but the software does not acknowledge the connection.

Reactions: jameswattsjr
Thanks for the reply...

1. No, bought it used
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. No.
5. Twist on props, only see one antenna
6. Yes
7. I am trying to connect to the naza assistant, to find out if I had a setting incorrect. But I will not connect to the software, my computer recognizes that I connect to it but the software does not acknowledge the connection.
do you have the tx on and the drone powered when connected to computer?
What setting do you think is incorrect?
Will it fly now?.

do you have the tx on and the drone powered when connected to computer?
What setting do you think is incorrect?
Will it fly now?.
I turn controller on, turn drone on, connect to computer using supplied cable. Computer recognizes the connection but software does not respond to controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.