Phantom 1 for sale

Reaction score
Sorry to say I'm selling my P1.2.1. I was using it with an SJ1000 camera, which is now kaput. After selling this I plan to buy a higher end unit, but the P1 has served its purpose for me. I've made some fun videos and learned to fly. The Phantom is fine, though a bit used. For $280 (US) this is a great starter package for someone who wants to learn to fly a Phantom at low cost/risk. All the original equipment is included:
DJI Phantom 1 quadrotor (drone) - flies fine. Also included:
Controller unit
3 batteries for drone (1 may be faulty)
4 spare props
3 prop guards
battery charger
mount for GoPro
all original screws and cables
decals and quick start manual
original box

It's also good for spare parts. San Francisco Bay Area - you pick up - or I'll ship if you pay the shipping and any desired insurance.

Camera and gimbal are NOT included. Contact Russ.Atkinson [[at]] gmail [[dot]] com.

P1030660.JPG

Thanks for the reply. I'm not a prospective buyer though. I have one coming from B&H in a couple days. Just wanted to share, in case you weren't aware.

I don't know what the difference is between your bird and the 1. Is it easy to explain?

Thanks for the reply. I'm not a prospective buyer though. I have one coming from B&H in a couple days. Just wanted to share, in case you weren't aware.

I don't know what the difference is between your bird and the 1. Is it easy to explain?
As I understand the P1 ver 1.1.1 is the latest . The one I got in Jan has the throttle bottom lock and is on 4.02 . My P1 1.1.1 I got April 2014 has no throttle lock and came with ver 4,00. but it has the self center throttle.

As I understand the P1 ver 1.1.1 is the latest . The one I got in Jan has the throttle bottom lock and is on 4.02 . My P1 1.1.1 I got April 2014 has no throttle lock and came with ver 4,00. but it has the self center throttle.

Thanks Nick, your bird arrives tomorrow, right?

I wasn't aware of the B&H offer. Thanks for letting me know. I don't know what the difference between 1.1.1 and 1.2.1 is either, frankly. I think the numbering means mine is a later, i.e. newer, release, but I don't offer free shipping, so my price may be high for anyone outside the local area. I have two extra LiPo batteries over the one from B&H. One of mine may not be good. It charged up just fine and the Phantom took off okay the last time I used it, but it gave out very quickly. It may just be a loose connector. My batteries are Phantom originals. I don't know how they compare to the Watson one advertised by B&H. We'll see how it goes. My price is lower than anything I've seen on craigslist in the area.

I'm glad to see you've enjoyed the P1 and hope the best for you as you move up. :)

I'm sure the Phantom 1 1.2 is and earlier version. The 1.1.1 has dual antennas on the bird and the transmitter has the camera pitch lever on the back.

I guess the Chinese sometimes number backwards too. I know they read backwards. :rolleyes:

my p 1.1.1 has a prod date in 2015, has the throttle lock in the down pos. has the lever on the back of the tx and non white hashed sticks. all the dealers i know of say there is no 1.2.1 or 1.1.2 the newest is 1.1.1, but who knows with the numbering system with these. but hope it sells, i might have grabbed it but i have been ordered to not buy anymore quad stuff. lol, gotta love marriage,)

mine are black as well, i think its the flash reflection, but there are no white hash marks on the new tx, if you look at the pic the op put up, you will see white marks around the stick. the newer tx doesnt have that.
Ok. I see what you mean. Who looks at that anyway when flying. I think those marks only help if you are trying to calibrate sticks

LOL, i think it just saved 3 cents in paint and manpower, but thats one of the diffeof controln the new tx vs the older one,)
I have some transmitters from the 90s that had the raised marks hilighted. That helped to move stick and measure surface deflection of control surfaces of planes etc. Now, it seems everything is connected to a computer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl