Phantom 1.1.1 price drop at B&H

Reaction score
Great find Woody,

Thanks

It's down to $350 today, the second price drop in two days. And now includes an extra battery and a rechargable AA battery kit. I paid $379 a few months ago, without the extra battery. Still glad I went with the 1.1.1 when I did, it was the best deal at the time.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...quadcopter_with_gopro_mount.html/prm/alsVwDtl
Yep your right, thats where i just bought mine from the 1.1.1 version and the extra drone battery and the double AA's with a rapid charger, got it for 349.00, its on its way as we speak.

I was able to pick one up on meh.com for $300 a few weeks ago. It's the second time I've seen it show up on meh.com in the last two months. They didn't sell out on that day so I expect it will show up again in the future.

Wow that's crazy for 300 I might pick one up to switch over to 2.4 from my fc40 and I can just use the fc40 for parts. I was gonna switch for the 5.8 fpv but wasn't sure it was worth the hassle of getting new TX n rx till now

dji phantom fc40
ardrone2 mod 4 telemetry+fpv
tplinkwr703+sunhans 2.5w and alpha 7dbi panel antenna for wifi boost
based in new jersey US

I was able to pick one up on meh.com for $300 a few weeks ago. It's the second time I've seen it show up on meh.com in the last two months. They didn't sell out on that day so I expect it will show up again in the future.

Welcome to the party BruinGuy. :)

I went there, meh.com, saw that and am still laughing. It's like the corner store, if you show up while we're here, maybe you will buy what we have. You buy it, it's yours. I'm still laughing. Guess I'll keep an eye on that little shop. :D:D

Thanks for sharing. Here's something for you, it's an easy way to find things here.

Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Welcome to the party BruinGuy. :)

I went there, meh.com, saw that and am still laughing. It's like the corner store, if you show up while we're here, maybe you will buy what we have. You buy it, it's yours. I'm still laughing. Guess I'll keep an eye on that little shop. :D:D

Thanks for sharing. Here's something for you, it's an easy way to find things here.

Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

The guys at Meh.com made their fortune by starting Woot.com and selling it to Amazon.

Reactions: IflyinWY
I got one today for $299, free shipping... WaaHooo :D:D:D:D:D

I just picked one up this morning and I already got a confirmation that it's shipped! I'm excited.. I was about to pull the plug on a cheerson!

I bought one at the end of April for $350, about 40 days ago. Just emailed them to see if they would be willing to credit me the difference. Will report back...

@Cerone I know someone that bought it 5 days before the sale and they have them a credit. Not sure about 40 days though :) good luck!

I paid $400 then the price dropped to $379 a few days later and B&H refunded me the difference. When it dropped to $350 they refused. Now it's $300, how low will it go? Noticed that the free battery bonus is no longer offered now, but B&H changes it's deals on bonus items and free shipping frequently so maybe they will offer it again in the future.

Tempted to buy another but I already have two. If it goes down to $250 with a bonus battery I won't be able to pass it up.

When I ordered mine on 6-11-15 it was $299 with extra Watson battery and AAs and charger for TX and free shipping.
I also asked them why one day it can say free shipping and a day later it's different and also any bonus stuff. He said whenever you see that, be sure to call them. I guess they can work around that. Every time I have ordered they were very nice, answered my questions, and shipped when they said they would. I guess sometimes Peter does not know what Paul is doing as far as the site pricing. I have seen things change in 6 hours. .
My first in April 2014 was $479. Second in Jan of 2015 was $379 and now my third at $299. I like the trend.

Reactions: IflyinWY
I bought one at the end of April for $350, about 40 days ago. Just emailed them to see if they would be willing to credit me the difference. Will report back...

Reporting back: no luck. 30 days max.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.