Ph4 Pro V2 random app crash??

Reaction score
Does anyone know why DJI Go 4 is randomly crashing on my iPad? It started this about 3 months ago and has done it 3-4 times. A bit unnerving to say the least. I can restart the app and all is good, but I'd like to get to the root of the problem and correct it.

I had the same problem and stopped using iOS devices and purchased a Crystal Sky monitor. I think it is because iOS uses so much memory.

I had the same exact problem with an Ipad Mini, and my Iphone.
I found a forum online asking the same exact thing.
everyone was great to blame the phones and the pads.

But a quick delete of the app, and reinstall fixed the issue for each and every one of them.

I had the same exact problem with an Ipad Mini, and my Iphone.
I found a forum online asking the same exact thing.
everyone was great to blame the phones and the pads.

But a quick delete of the app, and reinstall fixed the issue for each and every one of them.
True but it is a bit unnerving when it happens in flight.

More unnerving when it happens on a job. I tried to reload from Apple Store and it still crashed. Go directly to DJI and get their download. Will work fine after that.

Reactions: John Wilson
I had the same problem and stopped using iOS devices and purchased a Crystal Sky monitor. I think it is because iOS uses so much memory.
Go4 crashes on my CrystalSky. Out in the middle of a flight and I need to let it hover whilst I restart Go4. It doesn’t happen every flight but annoying enough. Hasn’t cost me a bird. But has cost me a few video shots. I never had this happen on my iPhone.

Reactions: 54_96
I'm going to try uninstalling the app, then download again from DJI. It worked flawlessly for over a year, then suddenly it started this. It's not every flight, but enough I don't like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20