Password

Reaction score
My Phantom will not connect to the internet with a message saying authentication error and wrong password even though I am using default password.Any help appreciated

My Phantom will not connect to the internet with a message saying authentication error and wrong password even though I am using default password.Any help appreciated
Your Phantom and controller do not require internet. All you need is a wi-fi connection between the controller and your mobile device. You can ignore the "no internet" warning.

Default password is 12341234. Is that what you're using? Also, be sure you're not trying to connect to your household wi-fi or someone else.

Hi yes I cant connect to wifi using the default password 12341234 as it is giving me the message that the password is wrong .I am trying to connect correctly to Phantom wifi

Hi yes I cant connect to wifi using the default password 12341234 as it is giving me the message that the password is wrong .I am trying to connect correctly to Phantom wifi
Have you tried re-setting the password?
Page 26 in the manual
Resetting the WiFi Video Downlink
Switch on the remote controller, turn the gimbal dial to the far right, and toggle the S2 switch back and
forth for at least three times. The remote controller will sound a long beep if the SSID and password for the
WiFi Video Downlink have been reset to their default values successfully.

Thanks for your help. I bought it new and have used it several times . I changed phones and downloaded the app and thats when the problem started

Thanks for your help. I bought it new and have used it several times . I changed phones and downloaded the app and thats when the problem started
10-4. If you still have the other phone, open your wi-fi and see if you can display the password. And if you do still have the old phone, have you tried connecting to it?

This just in on another thread. Same problem. All he did was open the RC and disconnect the battery for about 30 minutes. Easy fix.

Can't connect to Wifi. (Solved)

Fingers crossed

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
@senegal,
Did you get it to work?
Note: You should be able to connect to the Remote with your mobile device. With or Wthout the Phantom powered on.

Your mobile device connects the remote not the Phantom.

Rod

Reactions: LarBear360
This just in on another thread. Same problem. All he did was open the RC and disconnect the battery for about 30 minutes. Easy fix.

Can't connect to Wifi. (Solved)

Fingers crossed
Yes! This worked for me. I have never experienced anything like that before, and was at a loss as to what to do. Unplugging the battery was my last resort. Damned it it didnt' work. I have connected several times since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus