Part 107 Course Discount

Reaction score
Just posting a discount code for the RemotePilot101 online video course. You will get 20% off the price if you use the code rp20 before December 24th. I have no affiliation with the course, but can attest that it is an easy and enjoyable way to learn the information you will need to know in order to pass the Part 107 test. I took the course and got a 94 after watching the videos. The course also gives lifetime access to their updated/additional videos.

Just posting a discount code for the RemotePilot101 online video course. You will get 20% off the price if you use the code rp20 before December 24th. I have no affiliation with the course, but can attest that it is an easy and enjoyable way to learn the information you will need to know in order to pass the Part 107 test. I took the course and got a 94 after watching the videos. The course also gives lifetime access to their updated/additional videos.
How much is the course?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl