Part 107 certificate automatically sent by mail?

Reaction score
I passed the Part 107 exam with a 92% (woo hoo!) and registered with FAA - IACRA. I printed out my temporary certificate but I don't recall seeing any information about how I get the actual permanent wallet card. Do they mail it to you automatically or do you have to specifically request it?

Thanks!

Reactions: Tlclkgdrone
I passed the Part 107 exam with a 92% (woo hoo!) and registered with FAA - IACRA. I printed out my temporary certificate but I don't recall seeing any information about how I get the actual permanent wallet card. Do they mail it to you automatically or do you have to specifically request it?

Thanks!
Congrats on passing the test. What would you recommend to me for books, online services, YouTube stuff to consolidate learning the stuff needed to pass? Much thanks. Alan [email protected]

Congrats on passing the test. What would you recommend to me for books, online services, YouTube stuff to consolidate learning the stuff needed to pass? Much thanks. Alan [email protected]

I wasted $100 on the DroneStart online course. It was more frustrating than useful and more or less skipped some of the most important things, like reading airspace on sectional charts and decoding TAF and METAR weather reports. I really like the free Remote Pilot 101 videos, which makes me wish I had paid for their course instead. That said, you can go it on your own. In addition to free online videos I used two books: Gleim Aviatiation FAA Knowledge Test Prep, and Test Prep 2018: Study and Prepare, from ADA, which I would say is a must-have, since it also includes a copy of the actual supplement book that you will use in the actual test. Both also have online codes for free practice tests.

Good luck!

I wasted $100 on the DroneStart online course. It was more frustrating than useful and more or less skipped some of the most important things, like reading airspace on sectional charts and decoding TAF and METAR weather reports. I really like the free Remote Pilot 101 videos, which makes me wish I had paid for their course instead. That said, you can go it on your own. In addition to free online videos I used two books: Gleim Aviatiation FAA Knowledge Test Prep, and Test Prep 2018: Study and Prepare, from ADA, which I would say is a must-have, since it also includes a copy of the actual supplement book that you will use in the actual test. Both also have online codes for free practice tests.

Good luck!
I apprdciate your reply. There is so much stuff out there. Is there a good website or book that gas the most sample questions and answers?

I apprdciate your reply. There is so much stuff out there. Is there a good website or book that gas the most sample questions and answers?
The two books I mentioned have tons of questions/answers, some of which were on the test I took. The asa book gives you 5 online tests that do a pretty good job of simulating the real thing.

The two books I mentioned have tons of questions/answers, some of which were on the test I took. The asa book gives you 5 online tests that do a pretty good job of simulating the real thing.
I’m ordering them both tonight. Much thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20