Parallel charger.

I purchased this exact item a year ago & it wouldn't change more than 1 battery at a time. I didn't sweat it since the cost was priced like the crap it was....

I'm rocking a P2V++ {loaded with every type of upgrade & mod possible}
& A "INSPIRE V-2"

I only have two batteries and I have charged them both at the same time using my adapter. If I recall, you have to turn on the second battery after you connect it to the adapter in order for it to start charging.

I bought one of these. It's basically just a holder and still needs your charger but it'll charge all three and will work with any of the different phantom chargers. I use it for my P2V+ as well as my P3's, just hook up the right charger.

I have one and it works fine.
Mine works fine - it just takes a long while. I will have to get around to connecting the 250w power supply I have been saving for it. I like the way it shows the voltage/current on the display.

If i wanted to use a normal lipo charger with a proper plug what charger settings would i use??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I still have mine if anyone wants it. "FREE" I'll even pay the postage!!! I needed something different for a doorstop anyway....
PM if u really want it!

Droneoutlaw
Formally aka: Moose

I'm rocking a P2V++ {loaded with every type of upgrade & mod possible}
& A "INSPIRE V-2"

The output of the charger will still be the same regardless of the number of batteries connected in parallel to it. It will simply take two or three times as long as one battery. The only way to charge more batteries quickly is to increase the output of the charging unit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.