Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Height - about 90-140mtrs
Time - around 4-5pm
Location - Goa, India
Beach Name - Kerry Arambol
Flying Experience before - about 150 hrs on Ph3

Link -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this was very first attempt, and even I don't know how did I put it off, specially when I was paragliding for very first time, Had no idea what will happened after take off in that paraglide, specially handing the heavy remote while you are 100mtr in area with high winds,

Was too hard to handle the camera, fly in air everything all together...
Well, somehow I put it off safely,

Some Interesting moments which I had not mentioned in the video..

Duration

0.39 - Just avoided collision to ourself, first time, miss judgement of speed and distance.
1.20 - Paraglider Pilot trying to keep distance from the drone,
2.07 - yaaayyyy! I'm Doing this! its like a DREAM!
2.44 - Missed the Paraglider by just about 10-15mtrs,
4.28 - Got scared as it was Decented too fast towards paraglider,
6.19 - Taking position at beach at about 20 mtrs for our landing...

After this, next day the drone crashed and had end the vacation!

Last edited:
Reactions: tobeallque
Awesome footage my friend. Sorry the hear of the crash. Would you mind telling how the drone crashed? I just purchased my second one after a "lost drone, never to be seen again incident" therefore, I'm trying to learn as much as possible about mishaps. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Awesome footage my friend. Sorry the hear of the crash. Would you mind telling how the drone crashed? I just purchased my second one after a "lost drone, never to be seen again incident" therefore, I'm trying to learn as much as possible about mishaps. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Very next morning after this day,
I locked my props on to motors,
Auto take off, & just after hovering for about 45 secs @ about 2mtr height in stable position...
One of the props flew off and then it just crashed into sand,

As height was just 2 mtrs and it crashed into sand, it did not damage the body or motors etc,
But it did worst... Sand went inside entire motors, body and the camera gimble was Done !

Now, my ph3 was about 2 months old, with about 150 hrs of flight and was in excellent condition.

What caused the prop to come out?
I did lock it properly, but I think 1 of the prop which fell down to sand, I cleaned it but still sand particles were there, which mostly led to prop to come off, in short it was my own carelessness I think because of which this happened.

I'm very lucky that I did not take it off to sea or higher level just after I took off, was doing camera settings by the time...it just crashed.

Reactions: tobeallque
This is a great video. I watched it before I read your posts, and was thinking to myself "whoa...almost hit the paraglider!" Then I read your comments. Thanks for sharing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers