Panthom 3 Advance - RTH precision landing ?

Reaction score
Hi everyone ... I am Italian...

I'm trying to understand one thing: I know that with the Ph4 and DJI GO 4 it is possible to set the precision RTH. The PH4 during take-off photographs the point where it started (maybe a nice special colored pad) and tries to match the same point on the way back ...
DJI GO & my Phantom 3 Advance, I don't know if they can do the same thing ..., ie the PH3 can pick up the point where it starts from?
Unfortunately in DJI GO / PH3A it is present only in "Advanced Settings" the option "Enable Vision Positioning" of which I have not understood the real function ...

Instead it is clear that everything is possible for those who have the PH4 and the relative DJI GO 4 where the various options are present ..: "Landing Protection", "Precision Landig" etc.

So, I who have the PH3 Advanced / DJI GO and I also have a nice 80 ch orange Drone Landing Pad, do I have the function of the photo at the starting point or not, as surely with the PH4 / DJI GO 4? ?

yep ... not there.

The Vision Position System in the P3 is based on detecting contrasting patterns below it ... theoretically possible from up to 10m altitude ... but in practice really 3m high.
It can be affected by 'waving grass' and other such as water reflection .. ripples etc.

How precise is a P3 landing RTH ? Given its only using GPS (Adv + Pro with VPS) - its pretty good in fact. I can usually have it within less than a metre ... but I do at last moments revert to manual landing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31