P4P v2 Annoying beeping

Reaction score
My P4P + v2 works great. But, upon starting the props, the controller continually beeps until I lift off. Is it sensing that it is too close to the ground? I haven't even begun flying yet! How do I make this go away? Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
I had the same problem on one of my P4A's. I simply turned off VPS (obstacle sensors), as I don't need them. Perhaps a VPS calibration would help?

Reactions: ianzone
Reaction score
My P4P + v2 works great. But, upon starting the props, the controller continually beeps until I lift off. Is it sensing that it is too close to the ground? I haven't even begun flying yet! How do I make this go away? Thanks for any help.
Yeh sounds like radar beeping,,turn it off see if same,OA only good for low flights so Yeh turn off

Reaction score
I had the same problem on one of my P4A's. I simply turned off VPS (obstacle sensors), as I don't need them. Perhaps a VPS calibration would help?
In many places I fly and the way I navigate, the obstacle sensors have saved me many times and I'm not about to disable them. On my other P4p there was no such issue. Perhaps I need to look deeper for some setting I can change.

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Splatterdevil