P4P+ " unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has Stopped - when I was flying

Reaction score
Hi,

First - Sorry for my English(I am Danish)

I went out flying this morgen, and suddenly this error came up: " unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has Stopped"

I nearly lost the drone but RTH bottom worked - second later the GO 4 worked again.

I am flying Phantom 4 PRO plus, so I know it’s not a tablet or phone issue

My controller is on version V01.04.01.00

Can anyone help me

Thanks

Martin

I seem to remember that happened to me once some time ago. Never did figure out why and hasn’t happened again. Make sure all your return to home settings are where you want them and you should be good.

Reactions: Martin Sondergaard
It has happened a few times with my P4A+, but the app always restarts itself very quickly and reconnects to the controller, usually withing about 30 seconds. Meanwhile the remote controller controls are independent of the Go4 app, so you can still control the aircraft with the joysticks, and as you noted the RTH button still works. If you are keeping the aircraft in visual line of sight then you are good.

Reactions: Martin Sondergaard
Hej Martin,

Forst velkommen til fora!
Hvor langt væk var dronen, da beskeden kom?
Eller tror du, at selve programmet er problemet?

Each computer program can 'hang up' sometimes and so can DJI GO. In previously posts you can see that it's not catastrophic as you can still control the craft. The only situation which can be catastrophic is if it's in ATTI mode while this happened and the drone is too far away to visually estimate its heading and drift. Then you must relay on luck. 30 sec. can be very looong in such situation.
But don't worry too much. Maybe it won't happen again. If anyway it will then reload the firmware.

Hi,

Thanks, for all your answers, so I will not worried that much, I was taken by surprise...

To the Danish guy:

The drone was only 100 meters away and yes I think the is DJI GO4 there cause the problem

Br. Martin

Actually I'm a Texan, now living in Oregon. I'm not Danish. But you mentioned you had difficulties with English so I thought using a translator utility would make the question easier to understand for you. Let us know how things proceed. If you have further issues there are ways to download the telemetry logs and stuff that some of the guys and gals here are absolute geniuses with. Anything we can do to help each other makes all of us better. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers