P4P+ Remote question

Reaction score
Would like to do some mapping, but I have the P4P+ which has the built in screen. Which (if any) remote can I get so I can fly with an IPAD. Would love to use GSP or something similar.

As mentioned above. GL300F. Been there....

I have similar issue
I have P4P+ my problem is built in screen is too small for me to see , after I consult with tech support , I bought a used remote GL300L, but I was not able to link it to my drone (even after chat with tech support)
any suggestion will be deeply appreciated

The GL300L is for the V2 version of the Phantom 4 Pro. Is that what you have or is it the V1?

Reactions: Oso
I have similar issue
I have P4P+ my problem is built in screen is too small for me to see , after I consult with tech support , I bought a used remote GL300L, but I was not able to link it to my drone (even after chat with tech support)
any suggestion will be deeply appreciated
I have phantom4+ its remote control is GL300E
I purchased GL300L hopping to use it with my drone and an iPad
Since you said you have a 300E, that means you have a V1 so you'll need the 300F.
As @CR125Honda noted, the 300L is for the V2 with Occusync so it would not be expected to link with a V1.
It sounds like tech support gave you bad advice. :(

Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Last edited:
Thank you guys very much
You're welcome. Also, welcome to the forum!

FYI - We have seen too many instances of tech support giving incorrect info.
In the future, just ask questions here first before trusting tech support's advice. :)

Cheers!

No problem. Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez