P4P not connecting to my Samsung galaxy S22 Ultra phone.

Reaction score
P4P not connecting to my Samsung galaxy S22 Ultra phone. the operating platform is there but i cannot interact with the controls. also, my firmware is not completing the update at the end.
has anybody encountered this problem before and have solution?

P4P not connecting to my Samsung galaxy S22 Ultra phone. the operating platform is there but i cannot interact with the controls. also, my firmware is not completing the update at the end.
If your phone has updated to the latest Android version, that caused the issue.
DJI released a new app version to fix it.
Have you downloaded and installed the latest app version from DJI's website?

yes, for the phone, and I believe I do have the latest app installed. but I will double-check Thank you for the assistance. All great pictures especially the ship carrying the navy u boats.

You can get the files directly from the card. No need to connect.
But of course you're not going to take the new ones without the connection.

In my experience nothing DJI produces connects with anything Android other than their CrystalSky screens - and if you use the CrystalSky screen - that fails to connect to the Internet if you need to do so - for the purpose of using the DJI Unlock system for operating in restricted areas - for example. I use anything I have tried solving this with DJI - who make lots of polite noises - but achieve nothing ! There is no real alternative other than to use something which is manufactured by Apple -

In my experience nothing DJI produces connects with anything Android other than their CrystalSky screens - and if you use the CrystalSky screen - that fails to connect to the Internet if you need to do so - for the purpose of using the DJI Unlock system for operating in restricted areas - for example. I use anything I have tried solving this with DJI - who make lots of polite noises - but achieve nothing ! There is no real alternative other than to use something which is manufactured by Apple -
This is nonsense.
Like many other flyers, I've been using Android devices as flying screens for many years with no trouble at all.
Use whichever operating system you are comfortable with

Reactions: tribar
In my experience nothing DJI produces connects with anything Android other than their CrystalSky screens - and if you use the CrystalSky screen - that fails to connect to the Internet if you need to do so - for the purpose of using the DJI Unlock system for operating in restricted areas - for example. I use anything I have tried solving this with DJI - who make lots of polite noises - but achieve nothing ! There is no real alternative other than to use something which is manufactured by Apple - Thank you for the help I am ordering a controller with a built in screen included. hopefully it is preprogrammed?

Thank you for sharing with me. I am now looking for a controller that is a GL300E with a built-in screen does one exist?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic