P4P Multiple Battery Charger?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 Pro and have purchased a few extra batteries since I now only have a 4 day work week, and can spend a bit more time in the air! My question is what would you buy to charge several 5870mah batteries at the same time, quickly, and especially safley?

I use a Energen Dronemax Phantom P4 series from Amazon. A little loud on the fan but works great. Will charge 3 batteries and the controller very quickly. Tried one by Rcharlance, universal charger, but the plugs would not fit. I prefer removable cords as I can replace them, if needed, with DJI cords that fit these units.

Last edited:
I also use it in my truck with a 750w converter. All the power I need on the road to fly my Phantoms and anything else I need to power.
2 P4's and P4P, 6 batteries, 5 RC's, and a P3 with charger. Lot of power needs.
20190812_143749.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoot4fun
I have a Phantom 4 Pro and have purchased a few extra batteries since I now only have a 4 day work week, and can spend a bit more time in the air! My question is what would you buy to charge several 5870mah batteries at the same time, quickly, and especially safley?
Thanks Capt, I'll take a look at them!

Reactions: Capt KO
I also use it in my truck with a 750w converter. All the power I need on the road to fly my Phantoms and anything else I need to power.
2 P4's and P4P, 6 batteries, 5 RC's, and a P3 with charger. Lot of power needs.
View attachment 113723

Which 750 w Inverter is that? Do you have to hook that direct to your battery or what?

It was a cheap inverter I got years ago at Sam’s Club. I know they’ve got reasonable price ones at Harbor freight as well. Over 750 W they get pretty expensive. It does all I need. I’m on vacation so I can’t give you the name or model at this time. I can say, it has lasted a long time.
Yes it hooks to the truck battery. On my charter boat I could hook it under the dash to the main fuse block. It had a heavy enough, 8 gauge, cable to run the inverter.

Last edited:
Reactions: SIngerham

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl