P4P - More ship spotting on the Delaware river

Reaction score
Using the Phantom 4 Pro shot at 2.7K 60 fps and scaled down yo 1080p for YouTube viewing. Located on the Delaware river between the Walt Whitman and Benjamin Franklin bridges. Think I like the Philly skyline background in the beginning as much as filming this ship itself - (Chem Sirius). Just did a quick 360 around the ship.

• Wow
Reactions: CPO Coastie
Very nice. Any idea why it repeatably goes a bit fuzzy and clears up every few seconds. My first thought was my computer and/or internet connection but most of the videos I view don't do that. I have noticed it on some others, even sometimes on broadcast TV.

Very nice. Any idea why it repeatably goes a bit fuzzy and clears up every few seconds. My first thought was my computer and/or internet connection but most of the videos I view don't do that. I have noticed it on some others, even sometimes on broadcast TV.
When video plays in YouTube you can change the playback quality to 1080p60 which should clear up the fuzziness, but when it plays in this forum it doesn't offer that option all the time. Maybe hold your finger on the video and the option comes up to copy video url link - then just open new browser and paste copied url - then you should be able to change the quality of the playback to 1080p60.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues