P4P battery fit , PLEASE ANSWER FAST

Is this a genuine dji battery? Plastic color looks a little off.

Darwish question how ur p4p battery issue finished, did u get a replacement or u still with the same p4p, because i got mine and is same in the top and closer in the bottom but still different than the top and im worry about flying it and the battery going out, please answer

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Darwish question how ur p4p battery issue finished, did u get a replacement or u still with the same p4p, because i got mine and is same in the top and closer in the bottom but still different than the top and im worry about flying it and the battery going out, please answer

No, I didn't get a replacement. It won't fall out . Just for safety, I try as hard I can to pull out the battery before every flight, no issues yet.

There have been different battery manufacturing batches with some variation about the cosmetic aspect described by msinger. The tiny gap is maybe not looking nice from customer perspective (and a bit too large on my views) but it's fine until the battery correctly seats in and both clips are engaged.

Would say the gap ensure that the battery goes all the way in when inserted VS ´timid' insert and plastic shapes touching too early causing incorrect mount.

Also kind reminder that the battery connectory are very exposed; don't put the battery with connectors down on a dirty table or ie in a bag containing little material.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164