P4P batteries wanted (Australia)

Reaction score
Hi, looking for 2 genuine DJI P4P batteries, low charge cycles, in Australia or willing to ship to Australia.
If anyone can help, let me know.

(Both of mine died completely within weeks of each other! Won't charge or turn on)

Hi, looking for 2 genuine DJI P4P batteries, low charge cycles, in Australia or willing to ship to Australia.
If anyone can help, let me know.

(Both of mine died completely within weeks of each other! Won't charge or turn on)
Give a little more information and maybe you can get your batteries running again. Weren't they used much? Have they been charged a lot? Could save yourself some money. They maybe just asleep.

Reactions: Starz
Give a little more information and maybe you can get your batteries running again. Weren't they used much? Have they been charged a lot? Could save yourself some money. They maybe just asleep.
Both batteries about 18mths old, probably 15 or so charges on each. They were down to 2 light bars when put away over winter & not used for 10 to 12wks. I thought they had somehow over discharged & gone into hibernation mode, but one of the 3 batteries is working fine. There's no red light when button is pressed, no life at all. When I put them in the charging hub I get 2 solid yellow lights on the hub in both charge & discharge mode. Left them on there for 12hrs, nothing. The batteries are $300AUD each over here, not keen to part with another $600.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj