P4A With Litchi - Camera Settings

Reaction score
The first thread I posted about Waypoints in GO 4 yesterday led to answers resulting in me buying Litchi this afternoon. A quick poke around shows it to be fairly intuitive (and I can't wait to try the Mission Hub). That said, there are some features in the GO 4 that I used that seem to be missing here:

- Most importantly, is there a way to put the camera into a shutter-priority or aperture-priority mode? In other words, set the aperture manually and have the shutter set automatically, or vice-versa. GO 4 supports this, and it's an important feature for a camera equipped with both shutter and aperture like the P4A and P4P have. All I can see is full manual, or full automatic. At a minimum, I'd like to be able to manually set the ISO and have the camera automatically set the aperture/shutter.

- There are some settings on the GO 4 that aren't represented in Litchi, such as maximum distance and the gimbal movement speed. Can I set these in GO 4, disconnect, and then reconnect with Litchi and count on these settings being maintained?

Thanks!

Actually, isn't the P4A/P4P lens a bit narrower in focal length than its predecessors? Regardless, the aperture setting is important and can change the look of your photo regardless of focal length.

Actually, isn't the P4A/P4P lens a bit narrower in focal length than its predecessors? Regardless, the aperture setting is important and can change the look of your photo regardless of focal length.
Yes, but still wide. I understand diffraction. I am mainly an aperture shooter with my Nikon. Love nature. I hope someone else can answer your question to your satisfaction.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing