P4A liveview on ipad

Reaction score
On my P4A ( eveything up to date ) using ipad mini .... with camera set to D-log ... toggling the 'colour display in liview mode is enhanced' makes no difference to the monitor? weirdly if I swap out the ipad for a cheap android tablet..it works?

DJI GO 4 or Litchi? I fly only Litchi and my new V 2.0 would not show live view on latest iPad. I switched to older model and also older iPhone 6 and it works! Strange indeed. I’m still using old iPad flawlessly. Hope someone here has a fix.
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF

DJI GO 4 or Litchi? I fly only Litchi and my new V 2.0 would not show live view on latest iPad. I switched to older model and also older iPhone 6 and it works! Strange indeed. I’m still using old iPad flawlessly. Hope someone here has a fix.
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF
Sorry... Go4... All up to date... Weird

Update! I was told to simply log into the Litchi app. I had not done that when I changed over. I logged in and everything now works!!
Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

On my P4A ( eveything up to date ) using ipad mini .... with camera set to D-log ... toggling the 'colour display in liview mode is enhanced' makes no difference to the monitor? weirdly if I swap out the ipad for a cheap android tablet..it works?
I am not at all an expert on this feature, but I thought I read somewhere a month or two ago that the live view enhancement feature for Dlog-M works only on the MAVIC 2 Pro for the iOS version.

Reactions: JoBe
I assume Dlog-M is a Mavic only version of the log...and in that instance maybe works on IOS with M-2 pro? I'm sure it's supposed to work on a P4A

I assume Dlog-M is a Mavic only version of the log...and in that instance maybe works on IOS with M-2 pro? I'm sure it's supposed to work on a P4A
in case you are still reading the thread, just so you know the app release notes saying directly that it only works with a mavic 2 pro so unless the notes are wrong it sound like oso was right?

Really ...they've delivered an app capable of shooting a LOG but failed to include a monitor LUT for the P4A ...well that's ...er....crap.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj