P4 video issues please help me

Do you ever see this issue when your Phantom is close to the remote controller?

FYI, here's how your antennas should be positioned:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Flying Mantis
Thats how i position my atenas just like the video i don't lose signal when its 300 yrds away. It does not even show its weak.
The video just gets ugly on the tablet and now sfter checking the sd card it was perfect. So whst do you think?

How far away are you usually when the video gets ugly? Did you try flying in other locations to rule out some kind of interference in the flying area?

Yea i have tried in another location. It starts anywhere from 3ft away to 100 ft
And it did it in both locations. I was wondering if its my tablet

Try reinstalling DJI GO. If that does not help, then try using a different device. If a different device fixes the issue, then you might be able to tweak some things on your tablet to make it run better.

Man i sure hope your right i will give it s try and let you know tomorrow. God i hope your tight lol

You can click the "Edit" button below your post to edit it ;)

Hey guys just incase i need to return my tablet, van you guys recommend a good android tablet to work with the P4 that will not give me video lines on the display?

No.

How do you connect to the aircraft if yhere is no WiFi available

Both of the above tablets have Wi-Fi. You don't need an Internet connection and/or Wi-Fi in order to connect to the aircraft though.

Really? I thought you had to have wifi signal to fly it at the very least

Nope. The P4 does not use Wi-Fi.

Just wanted to say thank you guys. I used my phone with the P4 and worked perfectly. So i took back the Samsung Tab E . I ordered the nexus 7 2 generation i sure hope it works . But just wanted to say thank you all for your expertise
Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.