P4 Standard and Polar Pro lenses

Reaction score
make / manufacturer: DJI
model name / number: Phantom 4 Standard

Time to sell my original Phantom 4 standard Drone, I upgraded to a Pro a while ago haven't used this one much any more....I am traveling through Phoenix to Tucson.... IN Tucson for 2 days and looking for someone in the area who's interested in it. Takes amazing video and pictures with the Polar Kit. Include Samsung tablet and a 32 GB sd card. asking 650 some wiggle room, but need the money for fuel. It has been used and well loved it's not perfect but flys well. Perfect for a budding photographer its what got me going. Inc wires, hard cases. Only serious cash buyers, no trades and no BS. Let's meet n see it and make me an offer. DM me.. so am only in this area a couple days.
20190626_133734.jpeg
20190626_133810.jpeg
20190626_133827.jpeg

Reactions: Havasu Tom
make / manufacturer: DJI
model name / number: Phantom 4 Standard

Time to sell my original Phantom 4 standard Drone, I upgraded to a Pro a while ago haven't used this one much any more....I am traveling through Phoenix to Tucson.... IN Tucson for 2 days and looking for someone in the area who's interested in it. Takes amazing video and pictures with the Polar Kit. Include Samsung tablet and a 32 GB sd card. asking 650 some wiggle room, but need the money for fuel. It has been used and well loved it's not perfect but flys well. Perfect for a budding photographer its what got me going. Inc wires, hard cases. Only serious cash buyers, no trades and no BS. Let's meet n see it and make me an offer. DM me.. so am only in this area a couple days.View attachment 112358View attachment 112359View attachment 112360
U won't take 350 for it that's my entire paycheck I am not trying to insult u I promise

It's been sold. Sorry for the late reply. I don't know how to remove it edit the orig post.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20