P4 Shipped

Mine is on the way, notified that FedEx will deliver it this Thursday, 3/17/16
This is exciting! And it is coming from Ellenwood GA. Just straight south of me here in MI.

Last edited:
ordered
2016-03-03 01:19:48 (UTC)

Shiped yesterday (15th) from Atlanta to Miami

Arriving tomorrow at the end of the day.

Now time to wait for the batteries =(

That's great for you guys. I, however, ordered on the first day. Payment went through on the first day and I'm still stuck on prepare. I don't understand it. There are those of you who've ordered two days or more after I did and have yours or its on its way. I'm not even excited anymore. It'll get here when it gets here. Enjoy.

Once you go to prepare, tracking usually shows up within 24 hours.. I'm still in prepare, but I have my tracking # and it's in the FedEx System and on the way to me.. I'm guessing yours is also already on the way to you.. you just don't know it yet.

I ordered mine on Monday March 14th in the evening (Tuesday morning in China), shows as shipped via FedEx on Wed 3/16 from Carson CA. Due to arrive here on Tuesday, but I have a feeling it'll be here on Monday.

On the other hand, ordered a P3 battery on Friday 03/11 in the evening, still shows as pending... I need the battery more than I need the P4 right now :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj