P4 Pro V2.0 remote controller won't connect to anything...

Reaction score
Hi,

Some days ago i've let felt my bag with my phantom 4 pro V2.0, batteries, and the remote. Two little parts from the phantom break up (those one), but the real deal for me is the remote controller. I can't get it to connect to the drone. The LED stay red, and the drone flash quickly yellow.
When i plug my tablet, my phone, or my compuer on the remote, nothing is detected. So i can't launch the linking process with Dji Go 4. But when i connect my tablet, the charging from the remote is active. When you connect your phone to your remote, Dji Go 4 will launch instantly and automaticlly, not there (ive tried uninstalling the app, and 3 different phones).
So i've tried linking it to my computer for refreshing the firmware, but this won't work. Dji Assistant won't found the remote, nor the computer.

Finally, i've tried forcing linking with C1 + C2 + record button, then pushing the right wheel, but nothing happen, i only get a D-DD. Other combinaison won't work neither: C1 + C2 + shutter button, C1 + C2 + record button, always get the same D-DD beeps.

The remote didn"t touch the ground wen the bag felt, that's why i have hope about another than a mechanical problem.

If any of you got any hint, or anything to try, i will gladly test it before contacting Dji's support.

Excuse my poor english.

Kindly,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31