P4 lost in Costa Rican jungle.

Heartbreaking...

I'd say you lost a prop. That sure looks how its behaving.

Have smacked anything with any of your props (leaves, thin tree branches, etc.) while flying it around prior to this flight -- something that might have cracked or damaged a propeller? Only thing I can think of is one side of a prop failed and broke off in flight, or worse the entire prop flew off the hub somehow.

Heartbreaking...

I'd say you lost a prop. That sure looks how its behaving.

Have smacked anything with any of your props (leaves, thin tree branches, etc.) while flying it around prior to this flight -- something that might have cracked or damaged a propeller? Only thing I can think of is one side of a prop failed and broke off in flight, or worse the entire prop flew off the hub somehow.
Indeed. I figured that out as well. Many things could have occurred but the blade was not (at least superficially) damaged.

Fwiw & imo, it looks like it landed in sunlight and grass. A clearing? If it landed in a tree and in the thickness of the jungle, the(blurred) final feed would look much different I believe.

I live in Boquete, Panama, If I ever make it over that way I will let you know...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20