P4 Live Video Transmission Issue

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find it. Anyway, I already own a Phantom 3 Standard and I'm thinking about purchasing a Phantom 4 Standard, but the bird has a technical issue. The gentleman selling it says everything works fine, but won't relay the live video feed to your phone or tablet. Says camera does work, will take pictures and video, just can't see the live stream. He took it to a local drone repair shop and they told him they needed to "replace a component in the gimbal stabilization internals". Can anyone confirm this or does anyone have a solution to the problem? The repair shop quoted him at $350. I'm an electronic technician by trade and if I could order the part I could get the bird really cheap and fix it myself. Is it possible to order spare parts and boards or am I stuck having to bring it to a repair shop? Any feedback helps, just having trouble deciding if I should pull the trigger on it. I don't want to dump a bunch of money into it if I can buy a brand new one at my final cost. Thanks!!

Reactions: eweiberg
Hi guys,

Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find it. Anyway, I already own a Phantom 3 Standard and I'm thinking about purchasing a Phantom 4 Standard, but the bird has a technical issue. The gentleman selling it says everything works fine, but won't relay the live video feed to your phone or tablet. Says camera does work, will take pictures and video, just can't see the live stream. He took it to a local drone repair shop and they told him they needed to "replace a component in the gimbal stabilization internals". Can anyone confirm this or does anyone have a solution to the problem? The repair shop quoted him at $350. I'm an electronic technician by trade and if I could order the part I could get the bird really cheap and fix it myself. Is it possible to order spare parts and boards or am I stuck having to bring it to a repair shop? Any feedback helps, just having trouble deciding if I should pull the trigger on it. I don't want to dump a bunch of money into it if I can buy a brand new one at my final cost. Thanks!!

Is all the firmware updated?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20