P4 Firmware P4 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub Firmware

Reaction score
The Charging Hub manual says that DJI has the latest firmware for my battery charging hub. They fib. There is no mention of even the old firmware. Zippo. Mine won't put the batteries in Storage Mode and I want to make sure the firmware is the latest for my charger. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
I don’t believe the DJI 3 battery charge hub has any firmware capability.
I seem to remember looking for this some time ago, and found nothing.

Reactions: Capt KO
I don’t believe the DJI 3 battery charge hub has any firmware capability.
I seem to remember looking for this some time ago, and found nothing.
I'm sure you are right but, as the title says, this was for my P4P charging hub. Thanks for the reply

The charge hub that I mentioned is the one for a p4p.
The “3” is the amount of batteries it holds.
Have I misread something?

Nope, sorry. It was me who misread. The Intelligent P4P Battery Charging Hub (3 port) definitely indicates in the manual that the firmware is updateable. But when I follow the link given in the manual, there is no mention of firmware for the Charging Hub. Doesn't even give me the last version release which is what I wanted.

Last edited:
Those chargers (hubs) do not set the discharge rate. It’s done IN the battery and set in the app when installed. They only charge one battery at a time. Its simply a battery holder and DJI has pulled support for most everything Phantom. Multi batt chargers are inexpensive and perform much better.
Good luck, fly safe.

Batteries, intelligent/ Hub, dumb.

Last edited:
Those chargers (hubs) do not set the discharge rate. It’s done IN the battery and set in the app when installed. They only charge one battery at a time. Its simply a battery holder and DJI has pulled support for most everything Phantom. Multi batt chargers are inexpensive and perform much better.
Good luck, fly safe.

Batteries, intelligent/ Hub, dumb.
Mucho Thanko! I'll look around for a better charger. Mine finally discharged my two batteries for storage but think the Egyptians could have built another pyramid in the time it took.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl