P4 has been in the closet for over 6 months

Reaction score
Life got in the way and my P4 has been in the closet for over 6 months. I think I updated it once or maybe twice. There was no P4P.

What are some highlights, keyword to research, lowlights, things to be aware of ... etc.

Thanks in advance.
Rick

Ok, I guess that will be the first thing ... I was looking for any update issues, new apps, just a basic news update. Thanks

Ok, I guess that will be the first thing ... I was looking for any update issues, new apps, just a basic news update. Thanks
The app will tell you if you need to update. Have a sniff around in the P4 threads for any other current info. It would seem litchi and Autopilot remain as the most popular third party apps.

The app will tell you if you need to update. Have a sniff around in the P4 threads for any other current info. It would seem litchi and Autopilot remain as the most popular third party apps.

Cool thanks ... I have been keeping my apps on my iPhone up to date. I have Litchi and FPV Camera.

Most critical item is battery. Please thoroughly check if the batteries of RC and aircraft can hold charge for long.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20