P4 Charging hub problem

Reaction score
I got a charging hub last week, and I plugged in two batteries and it charged them both. Then I put it in storage mode and after a couple of days it brought them down to 50%.So it was working fine. Now I'm trying to charge them both, but it will only charge one at a time. I plug them both in and only one will charge. If I switch batteries the other will charge, not both at the same time.
What am I doing wrong???

Thanks in advance

Sorry. Just found the manual, and it charges them in sequence not together. If I knew that I wouldn't have bought it. I can charge them one at a time without the hub.

I am under the impression that only one battery charges at a time. The power supply probably wouldn't handle the loading for charging multiple batteries at the sane time. If it dies charge both I imaging it would charge both at 1/2 the rate of charging both. So effectively you wouldn't gain anything if they charge at same time.

I got a charging hub last week, and I plugged in two batteries and it charged them both. Then I put it in storage mode and after a couple of days it brought them down to 50%.So it was working fine. Now I'm trying to charge them both, but it will only charge one at a time. I plug them both in and only one will charge. If I switch batteries the other will charge, not both at the same time.
What am I doing wrong???

Thanks in advance
It charges one at a time, sequentially. So put both on, and it will charge one then the other. Then you will have fully charged batteries!

Yep one at a time starting with the most charged battery first. Still worth it to me so you don't have to remember to keep swapping batteries when you need 3 charged.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4