Attachments

• IMG_0270[1].JPG
    IMG_0270[1].JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0272[1].JPG
    IMG_0272[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 314
How many times has it been charged?

There's always one like you out there highjacking other people's posts. What's your point??
Well, OK...since you asked on the forum rather than PM...I don't think you were intentionally trying to screw anybody over on the deal, but I thought it information relevant to this thread that the price you were asking for a used lithium ion battery was a few dollars less than a new one. Not meant to be mean spirited. I apologize if it upset you.

Well, OK...since you asked on the forum rather than PM...I don't think you were intentionally trying to screw anybody over on the deal, but I thought it information relevant to this thread that the price you were asking for a used lithium ion battery was a few dollars less than a new one. Not meant to be mean spirited. I apologize if it upset you.
Absolutely no hurt feelings.
For non prime users shipping would still have to be added which would be about $7 so now it's $96. I thought $80 for barely used is still an ok deal. I appreciate your input and it looks like someone wants it for $70 and guess what? I am ok with $70. Better then collecting dust here right? :)
Have a great weekend.

Absolutely no hurt feelings.
For non prime users shipping would still have to be added which would be about $7 so now it's $96. I thought $80 for barely used is still an ok deal. I appreciate your input and it looks like someone wants it for $70 and guess what? I am ok with $70. Better then collecting dust here right? :)
Have a great weekend.

Absolutely. I'm glad you sold it. $70 is a good deal, especially from a reputable guy like you. $169 is a lot to pay for any battery, especially one's that have a limited lifespan. I'm glad to see that there are good deals out there for these things.

DONE. I didn't really need this battery, just couldn't pass it up. I am surprised some one didn't buy it from you. The way prices are going on P4's it will be interesting to see where the bottom is. I have two, and will get a third. Because they are a good machine for a rookie like me. Thanks for the deal, and I will be watching your ads for a P4 with out controller, or battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers