P4, 2 batteries, backpack, So. Calif $650

Reaction score
Phantom 4 drone with two batteries. The RC has an upgraded antenna for better range. The upgrade includes SMA antenna connectors that make it easy to install a high efficiency directional antenna if desired, such as an Itelite. The craft has forward obstacle avoidance sensors, a 1/2" camera sensor, shoots 12mp photos and records in 1080, 2.7K and 4K video. The camera has an ND16 filter installed, perfect for sunny days in So. Calif. The package includes a backpack that holds the factory box for maximum protection. This drone is virtually new, as when my original P4 craft was just under 1 year old it developed a small fracture crack in the body shell around the battery compartment. Since it was under warranty I sent it to DJI for repair. However DJI didn't repair the craft, they replaced it with a brand new craft (not a refurb). 2 months after I got the replacement I bought a Phantom 4 pro. After that I rarely used this Phantom 4. As a result this craft has less than 5 hours on it. It looks and flies like new, because it's practically a new craft. Comes with charger and extra set of unused props. Please no trades or low bids, price firm. It's a good buy, given the circumstances of being like new. I prefer selling it in person, cash. Free 2hr training included if preferred, local.

Last edited:
Oh your killing me,,looks good too,can see well looked after,,me try twist my Bros arm really hard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20