P3S wants to land over water during flight.

Reaction score
This has happened a number of times and it has nearly bought me unstuck. During flight I suddenly get an alert while over water that it is landing. I regain control and have avoided a mishap. Any clues why this is happening. P3 Standard with Litchi app.

Another litchi bug or issue. That's why I stay away from it. Just my own opinion.

This has happened a number of times and it has nearly bought me unstuck. During flight I suddenly get an alert while over water that it is landing. I regain control and have avoided a mishap. Any clues why this is happening. P3 Standard with Litchi app.
What level is the battery at for the start of the flight and when this is happening?

Some additional questions. At what height do you fly over the water (2 meters is different than 20 meters) and which configuration do you use? Is it a P3S or P3SE? Android or iOS? And did you tried it elsewhere?

I usually fly around 50 to 100 metres. P3 Standard using Android.So far, although it has scared me from using it over water too much, I have only experienced this a few times in the one area. There does not seem to be anything which could be causing electrical or RF interference.

I usually fly around 50 to 100 metres. P3 Standard using Android.So far, although it has scared me from using it over water too much, I have only experienced this a few times in the one area. There does not seem to be anything which could be causing electrical or RF interference.
Just my advise: fly on another location. I do not believe in gnomes. Sometimes there are interference fields that you can't see.

Have you tried flying the same area with the DJI app ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4